Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FIAE Chapter 6: Creating Good Test Questions

In chapter 6 I learned how to create test questions that are fair and tiered towards my students’ levels of learning. This means asking questions in the same manner that the material was taught, trying to keep questions easy to understand, being to the point and making tests easy to respond to. It also means grading and getting students feedback on how they did on the test or quiz in a timely manner so that they can improve for the next one. This affects my classroom because if I do ever decide to use a test to assess my students’ learning than I need to know how to write one that will probably assess what has been taught. It also gave good ideas on how to tier the test which means that I’ll have a few to consider if I should need to adjust the test for different learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment